Yamalube 10W40 4-Stroke Semi-Synthetic Engine Oil
£48.50 (incl. VAT)
36 in stock
36 in stock
Maximum protection in harsh conditions
Delivering the perfect balance of high performance and cost, the 10W40 is a high-quality semi-synthetic 4-stroke engine oil. It’s been developed for use in all performance motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs (where a semi-synthetic oil is specified). Get optimum protection of all engine, clutch and gearbox components when you’re riding in even the harshest of conditions.
- Synthetic base stocks for a strong oil film, giving reduced friction and high protection against wear in harsh conditions
- Ideal for wet multi-plate clutches
- Suitable for catalytic converters
- High detergent and dispersant properties for a clean engine
- High anti-oxidation, anti-foam and anti-corrosion properties for added longevity
- Developed, tested and approved by Yamaha
Fedex Tracked delivery £8.95
Royal Mail Second class delivery £3.95 – Please note this option is only available on small, light goods
Heavy / Extra Large Parcels
These items will incur an extra cost to deliver, please read full delivery information below for further details. These items include 20L oils and ride on toys.
Collect available from any of our Tuckwells outlets. You will be contacted when the parcel is ready for collection.
Unfortunately we do not offer free returns at this stage