Simarghu Gemini Female Harness
Simarghu have collaborated with an Internationally renowned arborist to design this ‘game changing’ new harness! The GEMINI harness is the industry’s first harness that is specifically designed for the female Arborist!
- Ergonomically designed back and leg pads with breathable open cells reducing heat and dissipating moisture
- Quick clip buckles with assist release and easy adjustability
- Sub harness for additional anatomical support to female pelvis
- Unique lower multi ring designed to give alternative bridge attachment points for superior load balancing – allowing up to 3 rope bridges
- Unique floating bridge allowing lateral movement without twisting harness on body
- Accessory attachment points for all the equipment you will ever need
- Rear leg pad adjusters for optimum comfort, load and balance
Available for both FIRE & GEMINI, there is also a fully adjustable ‘one-size-fits-all’ Chest Yoke, which clips directly on to your base harness while you’re wearing it, transforming it into a full-body fall/arrest harness in under a minute. The Chest Yoke can be worn with straight or crossed straps and is suitable for many applications such as SRT, having fully rated, front and rear attachment points.
The GEMINI is packed with unique features to give the wearer the very best in comfort, fit and flexibility.
GEMINI can be adjusted to fit and offers additional levels of adjustability that sets the GEMINI apart from the rest of the field.
The GEMINI has been designed so that additional adjustments can be made to balance the bridge position, while further tweaking can perfect how your body weight is distributed in the harness (for instance, more on the back or more on the legs). There are 3 bridge positions, aligning you forward, centrally or backwards, and the bridge also slides from side to side around the body to avoid harness twist. There are also numerous gear loops and attachment points.