We are excited to launch our Instagram Photo of the Month Competition!
Tag us in all your best shots, featuring Tuckwells supplied machinery, for the chance to win a £20 voucher. You can submit your photos by tagging @tuckwellgroup in your Instagram Post.
Terms and Conditions for the Tuckwells Photo of the Month Competition
Tag us in your Instagram photos to be entered into our Photo of the Month Competition. The photos selected by the judges will be posted on the Tuckwells Instagram Page. You can enter any number of photos each month. The closing date for entries is 17:00 on the 28th of each month. The person who takes the winning photo for each month will receive a gift voucher to the value of £20, which can be spent at Tuckwells.com, in any of Tuckwells outlets, or in the Out and About clothing outlets and at outandaboutclothing.co.uk.
Please read the rules before entering.
- Tuckwells’ decision as to the eligibility of individual photographs will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographs entered must be taken on a UK farm, showing equipment supplied by Tuckwells.
- Entrants can submit photos by tagging @tuckwellgroup in their Instagram Post.
- Image enhancement is permitted.
- The competition is open to UK residents only. Employees of Tuckwells are not eligible to enter.
- The competition closes at 17:00 on the 28th of each month. Entries received after this date will not be considered. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
- The prize will consist of a gift card to the value of £20 which can be spent at Tuckwells.com, in any of Tuckwells outlets, or in the Out and About clothing outlets. The prizes are as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- The winner of each month will be contacted and asked for the original photo for use on the Tuckwells Instagram page. Entrants may also be contacted for use of their photo.
- All entered photos may also be used on social media and in other marketing materials, which may or may not relate to the calendar.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Where an individual or a residential or commercial property, belonging to someone other than the photographer is featured, or it has been taken on private land the photographer must seek permission. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
- Entrants waive any moral rights that they have in the photographs. While we make every effort to credit photographers, including in printed reproductions of their work, we cannot guarantee that every use of the photographs will include the photographers’ names.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules.
- Tuckwells reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winners are unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Tuckwells reserves the right to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by P. Tuckwell Ltd, trading as Tuckwells.