Teufelberger Pulleysaver (1.25M)
£198.00 (incl. VAT)
2 in stock
2 in stock
The Pulleysaver from Teufelberger is an enhanced and improved version of its predecessor with some well-known, but also a number of new features:
- Small Pinto pulley instead of the big one – lightweight, easier to uninstall from the ground
- Large Pinto pulley is available as a replacement part – can be exchanged as desired
- Sirius Loop instead of Ocean Polyester Loop – longer service life due to the material
- DMM retrieval cone: optimized in technology and appearance; proven DMM quality
- Additional type of use through OD Loop 7mm with thimble and equaLIZA
The climbing rope moves on the PINTO pulley with the usual ease. The resilient eye which facilitates the retrieval of the Pulleysaver will return to its original position even after thousands of cycles. Of course, the Pulleysaver comes with Teufelberger’s patented [slaice]® rope end termination.
Attachment as an anchor point on a tree is possible in six different configurations, depending on the intended type of use: as a swinging element in a double leg configuration, as a choke sling, wrapped in a double leg configuration, constricted in a double leg configuration, in a double leg configuration using the Prussik Loop with thimble, and as a compensating anchor in combination with the equaLIZA.
Fedex Tracked delivery £8.95
Royal Mail Second class delivery £3.95 – Please note this option is only available on small, light goods
Heavy / Extra Large Parcels
These items will incur an extra cost to deliver, please read full delivery information below for further details. These items include 20L oils and ride on toys.
Collect available from any of our Tuckwells outlets. You will be contacted when the parcel is ready for collection.
Unfortunately we do not offer free returns at this stage