Teufelberger Pulleysaver (1.25M)
The Pulleysaver from Teufelberger is an enhanced and improved version of its predecessor with some well-known, but also a number of new features:
- Small Pinto pulley instead of the big one – lightweight, easier to uninstall from the ground
- Large Pinto pulley is available as a replacement part – can be exchanged as desired
- Sirius Loop instead of Ocean Polyester Loop – longer service life due to the material
- DMM retrieval cone: optimized in technology and appearance; proven DMM quality
- Additional type of use through OD Loop 7mm with thimble and equaLIZA
The climbing rope moves on the PINTO pulley with the usual ease. The resilient eye which facilitates the retrieval of the Pulleysaver will return to its original position even after thousands of cycles. Of course, the Pulleysaver comes with Teufelberger’s patented [slaice]® rope end termination.
Attachment as an anchor point on a tree is possible in six different configurations, depending on the intended type of use: as a swinging element in a double leg configuration, as a choke sling, wrapped in a double leg configuration, constricted in a double leg configuration, in a double leg configuration using the Prussik Loop with thimble, and as a compensating anchor in combination with the equaLIZA.