Stein basic bleed control kit (Standard Plus)
£60.00 (incl. VAT)
8 in stock
8 in stock
When haemorrhage control is required, having a kit with the necessary equipment in is vital. Keeping bleed control kits simple and easy to use is crucial to the success of first responders. Stein consulted the industry and designed ease-of-use into all of our Bleed Control Kits.
The Stein Personal “Bleed Control Kit” STANDARD+ contains the essential medical equipment to help save your life in the event of a life threatening haemorrhage. Assembled with the highest quality components, this kit allows you to deliver potential lifesaving treatment in the event of a severe haemorrhage whilst awaiting the arrival of the Emergency Services.
The pouch is weather-resistant and is fitted with a sealed zipper. Fitted with a Velcro belt loop with securing press stub along with a D ring. It has been specially designed to mount onto any climbing harness.
The Small “Basic Bleed Kit” Standard Plus contains the following essential haemorrhage control equipment:
Stein Bleed Control Kits do not replace the mandatory Workplace First Aid Kits complying with BS 8599-1: 2011
Stein Harness Mount Storage Pouch (qty 1)
- Velcro belt loop with securing press stub and D Ring
- Sealed Zipper
- Weather-resistant lightweight, strong high-tech material
- Size: 90mm (W) – 130mm (L) – 40mm (D)
SWAT-T Tourniquet (qty 1)
- The SWAT-Tourniquet™ is a unique and multipurpose dressing, its name provides a description for usage Stretch, Wrap, and Tuck
- Allows a more rapid means to control extremity bleeding and allows application of the device higher into the groin and axilla than other tourniquets
- Individuals can effectively apply it in seconds with little to no prior training
- Can be used as a pressure dressing
- Can be used as an elastic bandage
- Can also be used to loosely apply pressure across the chest or abdomen
4″ Emergency Bandage – White (The Israeli Bandage) (qty 1)
- 4″ wide hemorrhage control bandage
- Elastic wrap pressure applicator, closure bar for max pressure
- Non-adherent pad
- Ready-to-deploy sterile package
WoundClot Trauma 10cm x 10cm Haemostatic Gauze Dressing (qty 1)
- WoundClot is a bio-absorb-able, non-compressional hemostatic gauze made from non-oxidised cellulose which can be fabricated into a variety of forms suitable for use in the control of bleeding on a wide range of wounds including severe trauma and lacerations
- Scientifically designed to create a hemodynamic gel environment
- WoundClot absorbs large amounts of coagulants while adhering to the wound
- A rapid and sustained hemostatic effectively helping to preserve the wound site for clinical treatment
- The absorption capabilities of WoundClot is over 2500% its own weight
Sterile 20ml Ampoule Wound Cleansing Solution (qty 1)
- Sterile, single use emergency wound cleansing solution.
- Ready to use, twist off top for ease of use
- 20ml Ampoule
Blue Nitrile Gloves – Large (qty 1)
- Provides excellent protection while administering first aid
- Nitrile construction is non-allergenic and safe for everyone
- Eliminates allergic reactions to latex
Fedex Tracked delivery £8.95
Royal Mail Second class delivery £3.95 – Please note this option is only available on small, light goods
Heavy / Extra Large Parcels
These items will incur an extra cost to deliver, please read full delivery information below for further details. These items include 20L oils and ride on toys.
Collect available from any of our Tuckwells outlets. You will be contacted when the parcel is ready for collection.
Unfortunately we do not offer free returns at this stage