Edelrid TreeRex triple lock harness (Size 1)
The most versatile tree-care harness of all time.
With a variety of rope bridge configurations and optional SRT BRIDGE for safe and comfortable working on single ropes. The innovative 3D Vent Technology, in combination with the wide, semi-rigid padding, ensures hanging comfort and good breathability. 4 large gear loops, numerous attachment possibilities! Also a device for suspending a chainsaw round off the complete package of this unique climbing harness.
The TREEREX is supplied pre-assembled with an adjustable rope bridge in the lateral eyelets and an aluminium connecting ring.
- 3D Vent Technology: unbeatable support and comfort through three-dimensional molding, with extensive force distribution and maximum breathability
- All load-bearing straps are equipped with indicator tape; red fibers become visible in the event of damage and signal to the user that the harness should be replaced
- Triple Lock buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allows it to be easily put on and taken off
- Leg loop straps with textile abrasion protectors made from Dyneema®
- Lateral fastening eyelets in the leg loops for installing up to two rope bridges or for workplace stabilization
- The angle of the lateral fastening eyelets can also be adjusted under load thanks to a smart adjustment mechanism for an optimum working position in the tree
- 2 colour-coded rope bridges and one anchor ring for maximum lateral freedom of movement
Warranties aren’t just for new equipment, here at Tuckwells, we’ve made it easy for customers to access extended warranty plans for any machine up to 7 years old. Pair it with one of our proactive maintenance packages for maximum fixed-cost ownership. Our warranty and service packages ensure that you’re covered for future losses, keeping your cost of operation at a minimum while increasing your uptime and machine productivity. Ask your salesman for a quote - the cost of our services packages may surprise you with pricing as low as £0.89 per hour!Service+ Protect