DMM Hitch Climber Eccentric pulley (Red)
The Hitch Climber Eccentric is an evolution of the classic Triple Attachment Pulley that became widely known as the ‘Hitch Climber’. The design improvements are the result of over a decade of Hitch Climber design and manufacturing expertise, together with feedback from climbers.
The new geometry offers greater efficiency combined with a striking aesthetic. The ‘pushing plates’ will advance your friction hitch earlier and the optimised fairlead flairs direct rope towards the sheave when tending slack.
- Hot forged and CNC machined aluminium side plates
- High strength (MBS 32kN, WLL 6kN)
- New pushing plates advance friction hitches earlier and more efficiently
- Optimised rope fairlead flairs
- Large sheave with efficient roller bearing