Bruder Linde fork lift H30D with 2 pallets
£24.18 (incl. VAT)
2 in stock
2 in stock
The Linde H30D forklift is an industrial stacker that is in fact operated with diesel or gas.
The stacker is equipped with a double-stage lift mast whose lift and tilt function can be operated with one hand. The hydraulic pitch cylinders mounted in the roof are used for setting the tilt of the lifting mast. The model has easy-to-operate steering that enables the children to manoeuvre a load in the tightest space just like the original. The fork prongs are, of course, adjustable and detachable.
By using the enclosed drawbar coupling the stacker can, for example, be combined with the single-axle trailer, art. no.: 02244 and art. no.: 02027. To add to the playing fun, the forklift can be equipped with the accessories set, art. no.: 02008, consisting of basket pallet, winch, pallet forks and loading prongs, (not included).
- drawbar coupling
- double lift mast
- adjustable and detachable fork prongs
- tread tyres
- lift and tilt function with one-handed operation
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard – small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Item no. 02511
- Size 29.0 cm × 9.2 cm × 22.0 cm
- Recommended age from 3 years
Fedex Tracked delivery £8.95
Royal Mail Second class delivery £3.95 – Please note this option is only available on small, light goods
Heavy / Extra Large Parcels
These items will incur an extra cost to deliver, please read full delivery information below for further details. These items include 20L oils and ride on toys.
Collect available from any of our Tuckwells outlets. You will be contacted when the parcel is ready for collection.
Unfortunately we do not offer free returns at this stage