Get your photos featured in our 2023 calendar! Send us your best pictures from the last 12 months for a chance to win a Tuckwells voucher. We have one £20 voucher available for every month, so send as many pictures as you like. Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org Pictures must be high resolution and taken by you, with full permission to print and share them.
Terms and Conditions for the Tuckwells Calendar 2023 Photo Competition
The twelve photos selected by the judges will appear in the Tuckwells Calendar for 2023. You can enter up to twelve photos in total. The closing date for entries is 17:00 on Friday 2nd September 2022. The person who takes the winning photo for each month will receive a gift voucher to the value of £20, which can be spent at Tuckwells.com, in any of Tuckwells outlets, or in the Out and About clothing outlets.
Please read the rules before entering.
- Tuckwells’ decision as to the eligibility of individual photographs will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographs entered must be taken on a UK farm, showing equipment supplied by Tuckwells.
- Entrants can submit photos as JPEGS by emailing them to email@example.com
- Image enhancement is permitted.
- The competition is open to UK residents only. Employees of Tuckwells, and their families, are also eligible to enter.
- The competition closes at 17:00 on Friday 2nd September 2022. Entries received after this date will not be considered. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
- The prize will consist of a gift card to the value of £20 which can be spent at Tuckwells.com, in any of Tuckwells outlets, or in the Out and About clothing outlets. The prizes are as stated and cannot be deferred or transferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- All entered photos may also be used on social media and in other marketing materials, which may or may not relate to the calendar.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured. Where an individual or a residential or commercial property, belonging to someone other than the photographer is featured, or it has been taken on private land the photographer must seek permission. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
- Entrants waive any moral rights that they have in the photographs. While we make every effort to credit photographers, including in printed reproductions of their work, we cannot guarantee that every use of the photographs will include the photographers’ names.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules.
- Tuckwells reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winners are unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Tuckwells reserves the right to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by P. Tuckwell Ltd, trading as Tuckwells.