SAM XT Tourniquet – Orange
£38.40 (incl. VAT)
6 in stock
6 in stock
SAM Medical’s new XT Tourniquet, stops arterial blood flow in cases of severe haemorrhage in an extremity. Engineered for rapid application, SAM XT’s innovative design requires fewer windlass turns, and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use. Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability. CE marked. Buckle Technology auto-locks to engage strap holes within a circumferential range of 13.9 cm – 88.9 cm.
- TRUFLEX PLATE: Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE: Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- METAL WINDLASS ROD: Machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminium for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- PRECISION STRAP: Intervaled hole system made of 100% single-layer nylon webbing auto-locks with TRUFORCE Buckle for increased resilience when applied in the toughest conditions.
- WINDLASS C-HOOKS: Secures the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TIME BAND: Weather-resistant velcro functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
Fedex Tracked delivery £8.95
Royal Mail Second class delivery £3.95 – Please note this option is only available on small, light goods
Heavy / Extra Large Parcels
These items will incur an extra cost to deliver, please read full delivery information below for further details. These items include 20L oils and ride on toys.
Collect available from any of our Tuckwells outlets. You will be contacted when the parcel is ready for collection.
Unfortunately we do not offer free returns at this stage