Petzl Rig descender (Yellow)
RIG is a compact self-braking descender primarily designed for experienced rope access workers. It has a multi-function handle that allows control of the descent speed and positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device. The safety clip reduces the risk of dropping the device and facilitates passing of intermediate anchors. And the automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user.
- Designed for rope access work (expert users only)
- Multi-function handle allows the user to:
– Unlock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
– Position himself at the work station without having to tie off the device
- The automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user
- Handle storage position reduces the risk of snagging when the descender is being carried on the harness.
- The gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates rope installation when passing intermediate anchors
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop
- and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
Fedex Tracked delivery £8.95
Royal Mail Second class delivery £3.95 – Please note this option is only available on small, light goods
Heavy / Extra Large Parcels
These items will incur an extra cost to deliver, please read full delivery information below for further details. These items include 20L oils and ride on toys.
Collect available from any of our Tuckwells outlets. You will be contacted when the parcel is ready for collection.
Unfortunately we do not offer free returns at this stage