Haix Trekker Mountain chainsaw boots
£201.00 (No VAT)
The waterproof Trekker Mountain by HAIX is able to withstand various weather conditions, including mud, rain and ice, and is the ideal choice for tradesmen and industrial workers. This is a robust and comfortable boot which also offers cut protection.
- Cut protection class 1
- Anti-slip rubber sole
- Waterproof and highly breathable
- Insulates against heat and cold
High level of safety – Cut protection class 1
Forest rangers and other tradesmen work with large machines, heavy construction components and in some cases with dangerous tools. The Trekker Mountain by HAIX provides your feet with the necessary protection. It has been awarded the “KWF PROFI” seal of quality by the German Forestry Advisory Board and has passed the DLG (German Agricultural Society) Signum Test to indicate that it fulfills all the relevant safety standards. During the tests for the former, boots are worn by professional forestry workers over a period of several months during all four seasons of the year and across a wide range of different terrains. The Trekker Mountain has been certified as offering Class 1 Cut Protection. This means that serious injuries can be avoided if you are working with a chainsaw operating at a speed of up to 20 metres per second.
The outsole of the boot offers a bold tread to provide slip resistance and a firm foothold on slippery and wet ground. At the same time, the Trekker Mountain is also puncture resistant and will protect your feet against any sharp or pointed objects that may be lurking underfoot. A extra-wide padded toe cap minimises the risk from falling objects such as branches or pieces of iron.
Your feet will not sweat in the Trekker Mountain, even during the most strenuous of indoor or outdoor work activities. Four-ply GORE-TEX® material makes the boot highly breathable, allowing moisture to evaporate and be expelled. At the same time, no water can penetrate.
A dirt-repellent and slip-resistant sole provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold. In addition to this, the HAIX Climate System makes use of the pumping movements generated as you walk along to transport sweat to openings located at the shaft and tongue. This means that no warm air is trapped inside.
The outsole of the boot features integrated impact absorption properties to cushion your steps as you go and decrease pressure on the joints and spine. The perfect fit provided by the HAIX Trekker Mountain also delivers a highly pleasant degree of comfort of wear. You will find that the balls of your feet and your toes have plenty of room. No pressure points or blisters will occur, even after many hours of wear. An integrated heel rounding guarantees freedom of movement, such as when you need to kneel down during the course of your work.
- The HAIX Trekker Mountain is manufactured in high quality waxed nubuck leather, a material which is extremely water repellent.
- Its Cut Protection Class 1 categorisation will prevent potential injury whilst working with a chainsaw operating at a speed of up to 20 metres per second.
- An additional rubber cap reinforces the boot at its tip to provide protection against wear and tear.
- Light lacing elements and self-closing hooks mean that the shoe is easy to fasten.
Lining, inlays, footbed
- A four-ply GORE-TEX® membrane means that no moisture can penetrate. At the same time, this material is highly breathable and will prevent your feet from sweating.
- A torsion-resistant plastic/fleece insole reduces discomfort from individual pressure points created when, for example, you walk across stony ground.
- A fast-drying anatomically formed inlay also helps to absorb moisture and can be removed and washed if required.
- A wide padded toe cap prevents injuries from falling objects, whilst an integrated heel rounding ensures good freedom of movement, such as when you need to kneel down during the course of your work.
- The antistatic sole of the HAIX Trekker Mountain provides outstanding insulation against the heat and cold.
- A deep, abrasion-resistant and anti-slip tread guarantees a firm foothold on uneven or slippery ground.
- The sole is also equipped with a puncture-resistant inlay to protect your feet if you step on sharp or pointed objects as well as being resistant to dirt, oil and petrol.
- A PU foam injected into the interior cushions your steps as you go and helps to reduce any strain on the joints or spine.
- The black rubber sole of the boot is colour fast and will leave no ugly marks on light-coloured floors.
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13