Double Banger Bird Scaring Ropes
£58.20 (incl. VAT)
This product is available for collection only. Please select a pick-up location during checkout.
245 in stock
245 in stock
These unique double banger ropes (every other bang is a double), is designed to emulate a shotgun in the field and to make birdscaring more effective.
- 12 ropes per box
- Rope Length 40″
- Rope Diameter 0.5″
- 18 bangs per rope
- 30 minutes between bangs
- 6 hours burning time
Important instructions on how to use BANGER ROPES safely
Explosives 1.4G – UN number 0431 – Articles, pyrotechnic for technical purposes. These are potentially dangerous items and must be handled with care, please read the following instructions and follow them carefully. CE NUMBER 1395-P1-0274/2015 – SOUND EMITTER:
- These powerful banger ropes should be handled with extreme care – always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when handling and lighting banger ropes.
- Banger ropes are for professional use and are only intended for agricultural bird scaring in open fields, and must not be used as fireworks.
- The banger rope is designed to burn for a period of approximately 5 – 6 hours for day ropes or up to 12 hours for continuation ropes. (Please NOTE: the banger rope will burn faster in windy conditions).
- Bangers are placed equal distances apart to explode at 15 – 30 minute intervals.
- NEVER hang a banger rope where a member of the general public could tamper with it.
- NEVER hang a banger rope on a public footpath or bridleway where the general public have a right of way.
- Beware of neighbour’s livestock near the banger rope site.
- Keep well away from flammable materials including flammable gases.
- NEVER light the fuse of a banger.
- DO NOT hold the rope during lighting or once it is alight.
- DO NOT dismantle the rope or the bangers.
- NEVER remove an individual banger off the rope.
- NEVER relight a banger rope that has been extinguished.
- Dispose in the recommended way – see below.
- If a banger falls to the ground and has not exploded, do not try to re-ignite it. Any unexploded bangers should be left untouched for at least 6 hours, pick up with a pair of tongs. After which they should be soaked in a bucket of water for a minimum of 24 hours. Then dispose in normal refuse while still damp. NEVER relight a banger that has been soaked in water and subsequently dried out.
- If a banger has come off the rope and is loose in the box, NEVER light it. It should be soaked in a bucket of water for 24 hours. Then dispose in normal refuse while still damp.
- Always store in a cool dry place, well away from any source of ignition, flammable materials or other hazardous goods. A metal cabinet is ideal. Use within 5 years of purchase.
- Not to be sold to, or used by persons under 18 years of age.