Aries Tree Climbing Helmet
£52.00 – £62.00 (incl. VAT)
The CT Climbing Technology Aries in is a strong and comfortable tree climbing helmet, developed for the protection against falling objects and electrical hazards in the industry (rope-access work, work at height and in building sites). This climbing technology ventilated helmet is compliant with the EN 12492 standard and has been developed for mountaineering, tree climbing and mountain rescue services in mind. It complies with the requirements of the standards EN 397 / EN 50365 including EN 397 additional tests, against electrical hazards, against molten metal splash, against lateral deformation and use at low temperatures.
- Ergonomic design for great comfort;
- Comfortable, washable and replaceable interior padding;
- Totally replaceable interior regulation system (chinstrap + head strap);
- Interior parts in breathable Cordura for great comfort even when used for extended periods of time;
- Robust chinstrap, with integrated quick-release system designed to open if snagged (strength between 15 and 25 daN);
- Provided with headlamp clips and earmuffs quick attachment (e.g. 3M-Peltor, MSA);
- Compatible with VISOR A and VISOR A-F, polycarbonate eye shields featuring scratch-resistant and anti-fog coating, easily fitted thanks to a practical clip fastening system;
- Compatible with dedicated reflective stickers (Ref. No. 6X929KIT04).
Black, Orange, Red, White, Yellow