The tipping driver’s cab of the MAN crane lorry provides a view of the engine block. The mirror of the driver’s cab can be folded out. The crane attachment can be swivelled by 360° and the crane arm with hook moved out by operating the rotary wheel and the height adjusted by hydraulics. The winch is fully functional using a crank handle. A release button speeds up the lowering of loads. Four support legs ensure stability. Tread tyres and enclosed toolbox complete the picture. To add to the fun of playing, the MAN crane lorry can be equipped with the Light and Sound Module [art. no.: U02801] (not included).
- Driver\’s cabin can be tilted
- folding outside mirror
- possibility to view the engine block
- crane body can be turned through 360°
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard – small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
Warranties aren’t just for new equipment, here at Tuckwells, we’ve made it easy for customers to access extended warranty plans for any machine up to 7 years old. Pair it with one of our proactive maintenance packages for maximum fixed-cost ownership. Our warranty and service packages ensure that you’re covered for future losses, keeping your cost of operation at a minimum while increasing your uptime and machine productivity. Ask your salesman for a quote - the cost of our services packages may surprise you with pricing as low as £0.89 per hour!Service+ Protect