Bruder Land Rover Defender 1:16
£37.09 (incl. VAT)
2 in stock
2 in stock
The Defender combines off-road qualities with the timeless elegance of Land Rover’s design.
Every detail of this new model is true to the original. The model will convince both fans of the Land Rover brand and anybody who appreciates attention to detail.
Featuring the engine bonnet with view of the detailed engine block & rear and side doors that can be opened. The rear bench seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Thanks to the suspension on both axles, the vehicle easily masters any terrain just as its real-life brother! The front axle is steerable thanks to the additional steering column (included).
- spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- detachable backseat
- engine bonnet can be opened
- Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- incl. removable drawbar coupling
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard – small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Item no. 02590
- Size 28.0 cm × 13.8 cm × 15.3 cm
- Recommended age from 3 years