The main purpose of the job is to perform diagnostics, service and repairs on golf, turf, garden and commercial machinery.
We are looking for technicians with experience in dealing with electrics, hydraulics engine and transmission rebuilds and Can-Bus systems.
- Service and repair John Deere and other turf, garden and commercial equipment to the manufacturers’ specifications and required standards in house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Inspect and test completed machines to ensure they are operating at expected performance levels, reporting any further defects or suspect conditions to the customer.
- Complete job related admin and reports including job cards and timesheets
- Maintain a tidy and organised work station and ensure due care is given to customer and company property
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of a variety of turf, garden and commercial machinery. Ideally to be familiar with John Deere products.
- Engine and transmission experience and competent to carry out field and workshop based diagnostics
- Ability to interact with customers and develop/build a relationship that ultimately delivers a positive, satisfying experience.
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Present a professional image at all times.
- A valid driving licence is essential.
The company will provide:
- Salary, paid monthly
- Company pension scheme
- Paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional Benefits: employee assistance scheme, salary sacrifice scheme, Healthshield cash back plan and independent financial wellbeing meetings, long service awards.
- Full support and product training where necessary
- Company van, laptop, mobile phone and PPE.
- Overtime opportunities
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com