To facilitate a smooth-running workshop by co-ordinating the service team and their workload.
Using good people skills and technical ability, you will need to keep the Service Manager informed of how jobs are progressing at the same time as providing guidance, instruction and direction to the team. Excellent communication and a calm approach will help ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment, including AMS products.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (job cards – DTAC case – time sheets, etc.).
- Maintains a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organization and correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Actively participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Supports Product Specialists when required.
- Mentors apprentices.
Team Leader Duties:
- Distributes workload to the team according to engineer competencies.
- Maintains workflow progression by supporting the team with pre-work preparations.
- Makes regular contact with the team to ensure prompt and accurate customer service.
- Monitors workflow and progress of jobs.
- Regularly provides progress reports to the Service / Aftersales Manager.
- Inspects and signs off work completed by the team within their AOR ensuring High work standards
- Carries out extra duties as required by the service manager to assist in the smooth running of the department.
- Fills in for the Service/ Aftermarket Manager in his absence by taking telephone calls, distributing workload.
The company will provide
- Salary, paid monthly
- 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme free for employees and their household members (over the age of 16).
- Free parking onsite
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org