Working closely as part of a team to provide a successful retail agricultural and turf parts department. Responsible for selling, receiving and the delivery of parts and accessories, focusing on excellent customer experience and maintaining an effective stock management programme.
Training will be given on parts systems, stock control, marketing and selling as well as on products.
- Supplying Service Technicians with parts as required and in a timely manner.
- Proactively selling parts and products to customers, via the phone and digital platforms.
- Working within an organised structure using processes and procedures to check and verify receipt of incoming shipments.
- Assisting with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
- Following up on shortages and flagging issues with the Parts Manager.
- Maintaining control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks, working in an organised, methodical way.
- Assisting with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
Skills and Experience
- A passion for the agricultural and turf machinery industry, promoting and selling parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to offer exceptional customer service
- Strong selling skills and enjoy proactive marketing
- Able to work as a team player and maintain good working relationships.
- Display some knowledge and understanding of engineering and machinery, John Deere products and those of their competitors.
- Happy to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills
- A flexible approach and able to work extended hours and weekends.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org