To assist the IT Support Technician with providing daily support for the computer network, internal phones and mobile users to ensure the smooth delivery of IT Services. Supporting the company with internal IT set up and queries.
- First point of contact for helpdesk queries either by phone, email or in person.
- Supporting users remotely on common Microsoft functions e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and providing troubleshooting and basic training
- Setting up new starters, resetting passwords, taking leavers off the system and updating relevant databases as required
- Configuring hardware and software including PCs, printers, network units and mobile phones.
- Basic diagnostics and repair of IT equipment (laptops and printers), escalating where appropriate to the IT Support Technician
- Assisting the IT Support Technician as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS365 software packages (Office package, Teams, SharePoint)
- Basic diagnostics and repair of IT Equipment (laptops and printers)
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Teamwork and collaboration – happy to work alone while still part of a wider team
- A basic understanding of networks is a requirement
- Previous experience of a similar role